September 20, 2016

September Paper Pumpkin

When I went to pick up the mail yesterday, my awesome September Paper Pumpkin kit was there waiting for me!!


I could hardly wait to get home to stamp it and put it together.  Because my appointment ran very late yesterday and I didn't get home till after 7:00, the time to put it together had to wait till today.


Everything I need to make these 16 tubes was included in my Paper Pumpkin, including the tubes.  All they need now is some candy to fill them.  I think they turned out awesome!!  Besides these 16 tubes I still have supplies to make many more tags for either cards or other candy treats!!  I love this month's kit.  I am anxiously awaiting when they put the refills for this month's kit for sale.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: