September 8, 2016

Santa's Sleigh

I love this card that my friend, Dawn, brought to our stamp afternoon a while back.  



She always has such a neat way of putting things together in a way I would never ever see!!  It's a good thing I ordered this set after I got home that Saturday!!



Stamps: Santa's Sleigh, Wonderful Year
Cardstock: Garden Green, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Warmth & Cheer Paper Stack
Ink: Basic Black, Garden Green, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Santa's Sleigh Thinlits Dies, Cable Knit Embossing Folder, 
Big Shot, Blender Pens, Mini Pine Cones, Linen Thread, 
Stampin Dimensionals


Things are still going well, although I am a little more intentional about being sure I rest and not let myself get overtired.  I have spent some time working in my stamp room today, working on a project for my niece.  After I finish posting this I am going to sit in my comfy recliner and put together some cards I have already stamped up for Hanna and her classroom.  I try to rest but not nap so I get good night's sleep.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: