September 25, 2016

Wonderful Year

I'm working away today in my stamp room getting ready for the Craft Your Christmas Make-It-Monday Stamp Night. 


This is one of the cards everybody will be making tomorrow night. I love the copper embossing powder and the copper foil.


Stamps: Wonderful Year
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Whisper White, Copper Foil
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: Pine Bough Textured Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 
Copper Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Embossing Buddy, 
Basic Pearl Jewels 

I am finally getting around to burning my Poured Soy candle I bought.  My stamp room smells so good with the fall scent.  The calendar is one that my friend Susie stamped and my friend Judy put together last January.   




No post yesterday as Hanna drove this way and met Julie and I at the outlet mall for a day of shopping.  Nothing like two daughters to dress and outfit you with accessories in a new clothing style.  Somewhat outside my comfort zone but hey . . . . this is going to be an all new me so I went for it!!  I will tell you though . . . trying on multiple clothing outfits is exhausting . . . I was pooped when I when I got home.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

 Happy Stamping!!

No comments: