September 6, 2016

Pun Intended

It is a total coincidence that I planned this card for my blog today but truer words could never be spoken.  All of the texts, emails, and Facebook notifications have been truly appreciated and you all do truly light up my life.


I had made a card similar to this with another light bulb stamp we had several years ago and decided to revisit it with the current hostess stamp set, Pun Intended.


Stamps: Pun Intended
Cardstock:   Whisper White Thick, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Neutrals Designer Series Paper Stack
Ink: Archival Black
Markers:  Real Red, Tangerine Tango, Old Olive, Bermuda Bay
Accessories: 

My chemo infusion is about 3/4 done as I am typing this.  Considering we got to the hospital well before 7:00 this morning it has been a long day, but one that has been way easier than I ever expected.  That was totally helped by the news that the lymphoma had not spread beyond the original area where it was originally found.

I am looking forward to spending the day in my stamping room tomorrow as my energy allows. 


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: