September 9, 2016

Vintage Leaves

I have been busy trying to get some thing made up for the big Barn Flea and Fair next weekend.  My intentions are to feel well enough to participate and I know attitude is half or more than half the battle.



I decided to try some other things this year other than just cards so I have made some post it note holders.  I really like the way they turned out.


I was lucky enough to find some small gel pens in the Halloween aisle when I had to stop at Walmart on my way home from Iowa City this morning.


Stamps: Vintage Leaves
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: Crushed Curry, Cucumber Crush, Tangerine Tango, Early Espresso
Accessories: Leaflets Framelits, Big Shot, Versamark, 
Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Sponge Brayer, 
Kraft Rope Trim, Tear and Tape Adhesive, Glue Dots

I started my morning by going to the dentist, which is no small thing in my circumstances.  I managed to break a tooth eating a piece of bread last weekend.  I was lucky enough that they were able to work me in while my counts are still high and I am feeling good, for which I am very thankful.  I was able to spend some time in my stamp room after I got home, before choosing to rest a little.


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: