October 4, 2016

Tin of Tags

I am back from Door County which was absolutely awesome.  We stamped, visited, toured around, shopped, and ate way too much.    One night we went to a play and the other two nights we stamped.  This is one of the swaps that I took.  



Emboss resist is another one of my favorite techniques.  And I love the color combination of this card.



Stamps: Tin of Tags
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Blushing Bride, Sweet Sugarplum
Accessories: Lots of Labels Framelits, Big Shot, 
Versa mark, Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, 
3/8" Glitter Ribbon Combo Pack, 
Basic Pearl Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is going to be a day of rest.  After the weekend trip and then running errands all day yesterday, I think resting will be the order of the day.  I am lucky that there is nothing on the schedule or appointments all week this week!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: