October 10, 2016

Sunshine Sayings

I have had a lot of time lately to browse the web for all kinds of cool ideas. This card that everyone will be making tonight is one of those ideas. 



I love the fall colors in it!!  I think this is going to be one of the cards that I send my niece after she gets out of surgery and is recovering!!



Stamps: Sunshine Sayings
Cardstock: Delightful Dijon, Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: Cajun Craze
Accessories: Sunshine Wishes Thinlits, Seaside Embossing Folder, 
Big Shot, 
Classic Label Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

Believe it or not everything is all ready to go for tonight.   All that remains is to load it into the car.  These days when I am having a good day and have tons of energy I tend to go ahead and just get things done in case I don't feel like it the next day.  So far, that has served me well, because it seems like I am making way better use of my time than I used to.  My plan for the day is to clean a little in my stamping room so that I can continue to work on craft show projects in more than a 10" square of work space.  No matter how big my stamping area starts out as, before too long I am working in a tiny little area!!



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: