October 16, 2016

Merriest Wishes

Here is my latest craft show item.  I got the idea for the tag directly from the Holiday Catalog.



I made some of these last year and they sold quite well, but they weren't as neat as these, I don't think.  Although the deer and trees were a pain to die cut I really like the way they turned out.


Stamps: Merriest Wishes
Cardstock: Garden Green, Whisper White, Copper Foil
Designer Series Paper: Warmth and Cheer
Ink: Accessories: Merry Tags Framelit Dies,  Craft Rope Trim

I was as happy as a clam yesterday sitting in my recliner covering Hershey Nuggest with Designer Series Paper and watching the Hawkeyes and then the Cubs last night.   All was right in my world since both teams won.

I need to come up with something I can do in my recliner again tonight since the Cubs play again.  At least it is earlier in the evening so that I might get to bed at a decent time tonight.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: