October 12, 2016

Floral Phrases

Today has been totally spent in my stamping room working on craft show projects.  I got busy this morning and even forgot about posting today.


This is another one of the cards everyone made on Monday night.  


Stamps: Floral Phrases
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Cajun Craze, 
Ink: Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Paisley Framelit Dies, Bog Shot, 
Stampin' Sponges, Foam Adhesive Strips

Today has totally reminded me that colder weather is on its way.  I am thinking I would like the warmer weather back, but that remains to be seen. I do know that I was much warmer today once I put a hat on.  It is amazing what a difference that made!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: