October 21, 2016

Merry Medley

I just had to try one of these luminaries after I saw it on one of my Facebook groups.  They are so super simple to make and I think it turned out awesome!!



Silly me . . . . now I just have to try and make a few to take with me to my craft show tomorrow morning!!  

Stamps: Merry medley
Cardstock: Vellum, Copper Foil
Ink: Versamark, 
Accessories: Copper Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Tear and Tape



Sorry for no post yesterday.  I started a new preventative chemo and while I have had no side effects it sort of wiped out my day yesterday.  After coming home from the spinal injection  I kind of slept the day away!!  At least I was able to stay awake for the Cubs game last night!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: