October 8, 2016

Swirly Birds

I had an opportunity to work in my stamp room again this afternoon on more craft show items.  This 2017 calendar is so easy to make and actually hangs on the wall.


I made several of these using a variety of designer series paper.


They hand from a binder clip, which I picked up at a local store.


Stamps: Swirly Birds
Cardstock: Rich Razleberry, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Blooms and Bliss
Ink: Sweet Sugarplum, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: 1 3/4" Punch, 2" Punch, Fast Fuse

This morning Luetta and I went for a fun shopping morning and ate lunch at one of are favorite places before coming home.  After watching the fourth quarter of the Hawkeye game I spent some time in my craft room, before taking what as become my ritual afternoon rest.

Tomorrow I hope to get everything cut and ready for Make It Monday.


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!


No comments: