October 24, 2016

Vintage Leaves

Check out one of the cards everybody will be making tonight at Make-it Monday.  It comes from one of the blogs I look at from a demonstrator in Georgia . . . .Stamp With Amy.  


I figured that it would be a pretty good guy card for fall and I wanted to try out the Dynamic Knit embossing folder since I had not yet done that!!!  My card ended up with way more sponging on it that I had intended to cover up some of my other clumsy mistakes, such as incompletely stamping of the leaves on the large Sahara Sand layer!!




Stamps: Vintage Leaves, Time of Year
Cardstock: Soft Suede, Early Espresso, Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla
Ink: Soft Suede, Early Espresso, Sahara Sand
Accessories:  Bunch Of Banners Framelits, 
Cable Knit Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 
Stampin' Sponges, Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday was another fun day of being out and about shopping with my daughters.  Once again I sort of turned myself over to them for some other clothes options as the weather is turning a little cooler.  Some WARM winter hats were in the cart yesterday as I can see where I will need them soon!!!  I may sit a little more while they look around, but a good time is still had by all!!

When I got home, and Hanna left for home, I turned my thoughts to tonight's Make It Monday and got all of the cardstock cut and organized and directions written out.  This morning all I need to do is gather the supplies up and load the car.  I have some other errands I would like to run in Iowa City this afternoon before stamp night so hope it all gets done in a timely fashion so I can get my errands done!!  Then it will be rest for the rest of the week!!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: