October 22, 2016

Best Bird

I finally got around to ordering the Best Bird set the other day.  My stamping friend, Susie, had brought this card as a shoe box swap when we went to Illinois this summer and I had always planned to do it at a Make-It-Monday but realized I didn't have the stamp set.  It came earlier this week.



I love the way she can take punches and use them in unusual ways like she did here with the bow builder punch.


Stamps: Best Bird
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: Black Memento
Markers:  Pear Pizzazz, Soft Suede
Accessories: Bow Builder Punch, Blender Pens, 
Gold Wink Of Stella, Metallic Enamel Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

By the time you are reading this I should be well on my way to my craft show this morning.  This weekend is going to be jam packed . . . Hanna is on her way home as well, so that we can celebrate all of the birthdays and anniversary that have happened in the last six days this evening.




Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 
  
Happy Stamping!!

No comments: