October 6, 2016

Merriest Wishes


I was able to spend a limited amount of time in my stamp room yesterday . . . about long enough to make this Christmas wreath.  The Halloween wreath that I posted yesterday was a 12" wreath and this Christmas one is a 6" wreath.  I think my next wreath project will be a 12" Christmas wreath.  I would like to get several these made up before my next craft show at the end of the month.



Stamps: Merriest Wishes
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: Warmth and Cheer DSP Stack
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: layering Circles Framelits, Big Shot, 
Triple Banner Punch, Multipurpose Glue, 
Tear and Tape, Stampin' Dimensionals


Today things seem to be somewhat back to normal, so I am spending the day in my craft room working on craft show items.  I am just assuming I am going to feel well enough to do them . . . there is such a thing as mind over matter!!!  But I do know enough to rest when I am as tired as I was the last two days!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!


No comments: