October 15, 2016

Jar of Cheer

Here is another one of the craft show projects I was working on yesterday!!  I think they turned out really cute.



I decided on three different patterns for my jars.  I am not really sure which one of them I like the best.  



Inside these little jars are two Hershey Nuggets wrapped in Designer Series Paper.  Note that this is actually retired paper because I have so much of it!



Stamps:  Jar Of Cheer, Jar of Love
Cardstock: Whisper White, real red
Ink: Basic Black, Real Red
markers:  Real Red, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: Everyday Jars Framelits, Big Shot, Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine

When we were in Door County, Dawn brought these Halloween Nugget Holders.  We were talking about how we could make these into Christmas ones, I am pretty pleased with the way these came out.





Today after watching the Hawkeye football game I hope to spend more time in my stamping room, getting ready for my craft show next Saturday!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: