October 17, 2016

Jolly Friends

Here is my last craft show project.  When the September Paper Pumpkin Kit arrived I knew right away that I wanted to save some of my test tubes to make some Christmas ones.



These are directly from the Pinterest page for alternative projects.  I think they turned out really cute.   I did use a retired set for the greetings because I couldn't find a current one that I liked and that was small enough.


Stamps: Jolly Friends
Cardstock: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Real Red
Designer Series Paper: Candy Cane Lane
Ink: Basic Black, Early Espresso, Real Red, Blushing Bride
Accessories: Jolly Hat Builder Punch, Mini Jingle Bells, 
Aqua painter, Blender Pens, Banner Triple Punch



Today has been a busy day already.  Our furnace has been checked and is ready to go for the winter.  I have finished up a couple of projects and even have the laundry done already.  As soon as I am done posting this I am off to deliver an order of cards and then head to Iowa City to take advantage of one of the programs the hospital offers to people under going chemotherapy treatment.  I hope to fit in a visit to the nail salon and some shopping as well.  

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: