October 19, 2016

October Paper Pumpkin

I love my monthly subscription to Paper Pumpkin.  It is so nice to pick up my mail and have a project all there planned out and ready to go.



I picked this kit up late this morning after taking John to the eye doctor. About 45 minutes later I had these awesome fall shaker cards done and ready to send.


Everything I needed was in the little orange box Paper Pumpkin box!!  Here is a close up of one of the cards.  I chose two sentiments to use . . . "Thanks to You" and "With Gratitude" but there were a couple of other sentiments included with the kit.  


If you think you would like to receive an awesome monthly kit like this, let me know and I can get you all set up!!

After finishing this kit, I spent the rest of the afternoon finishing up craft show items and pricing them.  I hope I am ready to go!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: