October 7, 2016

Better Together

I love this card that Kimberly brought to our stamping day in August.  Even though one of the leaves looks black in the photo, it is really Elegant Eggplant.


This is one of the cards that everybody will be making Monday night at Make It Monday.



Stamps: Vintage Leaves, Better Together
Cardstock: Peekaboo Peach, Pumpkin Pie, Cucumber Crush, 
Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White
Ink: Peekaboo Peach
Accessories: Flourish Thinlits, Elegant Dots Embossing Folder, 
Big Shot, Stampin' Dimensionals

Today after running some errands this morning, I was able to work in my craft room for several hours.  My crafts show stash is growing a little at a time.  Hopefully I will have everything done by the time they roll around. 

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: