October 27, 2016

Cookie Cutter Christmas 

I spent some time in my stamp room yesterday afternoon making a couple of projects . . .  one of them being this wreath.  My friend, Susie, had made a Halloween wreath like this and had brought the supplies so we could all make one when we went to Wisconsin last month.


I decided I wanted to make a Christmas one so used the Candy Cane Lane Paper and also made one with the This Christmas Specialty design paper which I will show you later.   These are so easy to make and take right around an hour to finish.



Stamps: Cookie Cutter Christmas
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Whisper White, Red Glimmer Paper
Designer Series Paper: Candy Cane Lane
Ink: Crumb Cake
Accessories: Layering Circles Framelits, Big Shot, 
Triple Banner Punch, Jolly Hat Builder Punch, 
Cookie Cutter Builder Punch, Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Today is going to bring more time in my stamp room stamping and making the left over cards from this weeks class.  John and I may also run to Iowa City to get him some supplies for a project he is working on.  At least I won't stay up late tonight watching the Cubs . . . although last night was totally worth it!!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!
Add caption

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can wait to visit your booth on November 20th.