October 28, 2016

Christmas Wreath Part II

Despite a couple of unplanned naps, and a planned trip to Iowa City, I was able to spend some time in my stamping room making this second wreath for an upcoming class.




I like both of the recent wreaths but I think this one is my favorite!!  The colors definitely fit in with my household color scheme a  bit better!!


Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Very Vanilla, Red Glimmer Paper
Designer Series Paper: This Christmas Specialty Paper
Accessories: Santa's Sleigh Thinlit Dies, 
Layering Circles Framelits, 
Large Letter Framelits, Big Shot, 
Banner Triple Punch, Wink of Stella Clear

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door for my routine yearly physical.  I am not really sure why I need to go as often as I am seeing doctors, but I am a rule follower, so if they say I need to go I will go. Hopefully there will be some creative time when I get home.

Christmas Wreath Class
I truly enjoy making these wreaths, so decided I wanted to share that with you.  But here’s the thing . . . . this is going to be a very loose class held at my home.  You decide when you want to come and make one of these!!  Or 2 or 3!!  When you let me know you would like to make one we will come up with a time that suits us both.  This is a win win for me because I still get to share my love of stamping and creating, and I can stay at home minimizing travel and thus preserving energy.  

These would make awesome gifts as well!!  Cost is $10 and I supply everything but adhesive.

RSVP by Monday October 31st and let me know which wreath you would like to make  . . . . maybe both!!  



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: