October 5, 2016

Halloween Wreath

During one of our shoebox swap sessions we made this fabulous Halloween wreath.  Susie brought all of the supplies for all of us to make one.  I had seen hers on her blog and was really looking forward to making my own.


This is really super simple to make and doesn't take long at all once you have the strips cut.

I love decorating my buffet for the holidays.


When I was out an about on Monday I got a couple of smaller chipboard wreaths and am going to try and make a smaller Christmas one. Stay tuned for that tomorrow.  I think I may spend some time in my stamping room today after resting all day yesterday.  Like Hanna told me last night I may have to come to the realization that resting and doing nothing is all right at this time, although I have a hard time with that concept!!




Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: