October 29, 2016

Oh What Fun!

I have been playing around with Christmas card ideas for the last couple of days.  I have been wanting to try one of these Designer Series Paper folds and decided yesterday morning was the day.


This is super simple to make and looks like you spent way more time crafting a handmade card than you actually did!!


Stamps: Oh What Fun!
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: This Christmas
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday was a day of two extremes!!  My routine doctor's appointment went well and she was impressed with how well I have been handling everything that has been thrown at me in the last two or three months.  I stayed in town and ran a few errands and then came home to hopefully spend some time in my craft room.  By the time I got home I knew it was rest time so I rested all afternoon and then went to fry some chicken and make mashed potatoes and gravy for supper because I had been craving them.  By the time I was done cooking it was very evident that I had overdone!!  I spent the evening in my recliner trying to watch the Cubs, but really was just trying to feel better.  I may have to admit that it is time to slow down a little bit.  I do know there will be no more extensive cooking for a while and probably more resting and naps in the afternoon.  I am still planning on doing all the things  I want to do, just maybe in a little different way and not moving at the speed of lightning!!

Either way . . . . .


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: