October 30, 2016

Paisleys & Posies

A couple of weeks ago I received this card from my friend, Susie.  She and I both absolutly love this sentiment.  I have kept it on my end table where I see it daily.


I definitely know I am thankful, grateful, and very, very blessed.  But having this reminder where I see it all the time has become very important this week as I have struggled with not regaining my usual energy as quickly as I would like from my last chemo treatment.  I still feel good, just more tired than usual.


Stamps: Paisleys & Posies
Cardstock: Cajun Craze, Mint Macaron, Soft Suede, very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: Petals & Paisley
Ink: Veersamark
Accessories: Gold Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Banner Triple Punch, Metallic Foil Doilies, 
3/8" Ribbon Pack, Stampin' Dimensionals

My plan for this next week is to get as much rest as possible so that I will be able to go to the On Stage Local Stampin' Up! Convention in Madison, Wisconsin on Friday.   I am really looking forward to it and can't wait to see the Occasions and Sale-a-Bration Catalogs.  I also plan to take a good hard look at my schedule and see what I can realistically do the rest of this year while finishing up my chemo treatments, and still have energy to enjoy the holidays with my family.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Spending the holidays with your family is the most important. Rest, rest, rest so you can enjoy. Hugs.