October 31, 2016

Happy Halloween!!

One for the best parts about stamping and being a demonstrator is all of the awesome people you meet and who become your friends   Several years ago at convention, Hanna and I met a fellow demonstrator, Rory, who lives in Watertown, New York.  She was in the downline of one of the gals we went to convention with and had been a doctor here, and was now practicing in New York.   We keep in contact through Facebook and see each other occasionally at convention, but also through sending cards.


This awesome Halloween card was in my mailbox on Saturday!!


Stamps: Jar of Haunts, Ghoulish Grunge
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Basic Black
Markers:  Basic Gray
Accessories: Everyday Jars Framelits Dies, Big Shot,

Thanks, Rory, for the great Halloween card!!!

Yesterday was what I am now going to call a recliner day!!  I hardly moved from it at all . . . . not because I couldn't, but because I started reading a good book and just sat and read all day!!  I figure this way I am getting rest but also doing something else I love . . . reading!!

I did thoroughly enjoy the Cubs game last night and hope that Tuesday's game is just as exciting.  

As soon as I am done posting this I am going to go to Iowa City and get my nails done and maybe pick up a few groceries and some prescriptions while I am there.  I do hope to spend the afternoon in my craft room working on some swaps for this weekend!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: