October 26, 2016

Merry Medley

I love this Christmas card that Susie brought as a swap on our Door County trip.  It is also one that everybody got to make that stamped with me this week.



This card would be so easy to mass produce for your Christmas card giving and anyone would love to receive it.  I also love the color combination of Crumb Cake and Always Artichoke.


Stamps: Greetings From Santa, Merry Medley
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla
Ink: Soft Suede, Always Artichoke
Accessories: 1 1/2" Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 
5/8" Burlap Ribbon, Metallic Enamel Shapes, Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday ended up being a tired day!!  I have decided to just go with it and have scheduled every Tuesday that follows my chemo treatment as a tired day.  I even put it on my calendar as such . . . . just so I don't forget and schedule something else.  I ended up sleeping till about 1 and then did get all caught up on my Stampin' Up! bookwork that I have not done since the end of July.  I did manage to stay up to watch the Cubs and I certainly hope they play better tonight.

Today brings a mid day appointment and then I hope to spend the afternoon in my stamp room.  I am meeting some friends for supper before they come to the house to make this week's cards.  After my rest yesterday I am ready to go again today!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: