October 18, 2016

Vintage Leaves

One of the great things about Door County besides the scenery and the company is the stamping we do while we are there.  We each take two ready made swaps and also two shoebox swaps, so we come home with a lot of great ideas.  Here is one of the swaps that Annie took.  I love the way the copper embossing looks on the Early Espresso cardstock.



This is one of the cards every one will be making next Monday night at Make It Monday.


Stamps: Vintage Leaves, One Big Meaning
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Whisper White, Copper Foil
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: Copper Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, 5/8" Burlap Ribbon  Basic Pearl Jewels


Today started bright and early . . . . okay early but not so bright as it was still dark out . . . . as my son-in-law picked me up to bring me for my next chemo treatment.  I am actually posting this as I am sitting waiting to be called back for labs.  I brought a bag full of crafting stuff to do while I am getting my infusion.  I couldn't resist adding a couple more craft show items and they involve coloring and fussy cutting so what a better way to spend my time while I am hooked up!!



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: