August 28, 2016

One Wild Ride

Sorry for the late post today but I have spent most of the day sleeping.  Our shopping trip was a huge success yesterday, but I did not get home till 12:30 last night so I was really wiped out today.  This card is the last of the swaps I have from our Illinois trip in July.  This shoebox swap was supplied by Christy.



Although I don't personally like motorcycles, I love all of the cards I have seen made with this set.


Christy has used this fold on other card swaps she has made and I really like it.  I should use it more often on stamp nights.




Stamps: One Wild Ride
Cardstock: Basic Black, Smoky Slate, Basic Gray, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: Basic Gray
Accessories: Sparkle Embossing Folder, Big Shot

I am sure tonight is going to be an early night because even though I have slept a lot today I am still tired.  I did find several very stylish hats yesterday and the girls and I had a blast picking them out.  I might even wear some of them after this is all said and done!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: