August 21, 2016

Better Together

Today's card comes from one of our shoebox swaps last month and was brought by my stamping friend, Dawn.



This type of fold is called a Z fold card and a lot of fun to make.


We had to give Dawn a hard time when we made this card because I think it used between 20 and 25 dimensionals, but as Dawn says it fits in the envelope and doesn't cost extra postage so all is good.


Stamps: Better Together
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Watermelon Wonder, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: Affectionately Yours
Ink: basic Black
Accessories: 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 
Watermelon Wonder and Tip Top Taupe 5/8" Mini Striped Ribbon, 
Basic Rhinestone Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals (Lots)

Yesterday Luetta and I went out for lunch before going to an afternoon of stamping with our stamping buddies.  It was a great time and I got tons of new ideas using items from the Holiday catalog but boy was I tired when I got home.  I think I was in bed by about 8:00!!

Today is going to be a day of rest and relaxation before going out for supper with our daughter and son-in-law.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: