August 9, 2016

Sunshine Sayings

Today's card is one that my stamping friend, Dawn brought to our shoebox swap.



There are a lot of different techniques going on in this card . . . watercoloring, emboss resist.....I love how it turned out.


Stamps: Sunshine Sayings
Cardstock: Cucumber Crush, Pool Party, Whisper White, Watercolor Paper
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: Pool Party, Crushed Curry, Cucumber Crush, Soft Suede
Accessories: Sunshine Wishes Framelits, 
Fluttering Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Versamark,
White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Aquapainter,  
Classic Label Punch, Linen Thread

I think a first happened this morning . . . my doctor actually told me I need to eat MORE!!!  In all my almost 62 years this has never happened!!  I will admit that I don't have much of an appetite and I have just been eating because I know I have to, but if I have to eat to be able to go home I can do that!!   So french toast and some fresh fruit for breakfast it is!!! 



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

1 comment:

Vicky Showalter said...

Prayers for continued healing.