August 7, 2016

Love You Lots

Both nights we were in Illinois we participated in shoebox swaps.   This is one of them we made in our hotel room Saturday night and brought by my friend Christy.


I love the way we stamped an O and cut it out to put over the A in Happy Birthday!!



Stamps: Love You Lots, Beter Together
Cardstock: Pool Party, Dapper Denin, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: Basic Black, Pool Party Marker
Accessories: Layering Circles Framelits, Boho Chic Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Dapper Denim Ruched Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionas


Well, the outcome of the surgery wasn't quite what I had planned but every life path has a few bumps in the road.  Hopefully they got all of the yucky stuff out of me and I will require no further treatment other than observation.  But if not, and I do require something else this too will be just be a  part of the same bump.   I am pain free other than when trying to sit up, so that is awesome.  Now if I just had some stamping stuff here at the hospital, I could go to town.  LOL


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: