August 25, 2016

Flourishing Phrases


Flourishing Phrases is one of my favorite stamp sets in the new catalog.  This is one of the swaps from my Illinois trip.  I can't remember if this is one of the swaps the gals I went with swapped or if I got it from someone else.



The thinlits that coordinate with this stamp set and are the focal point of this card are really striking!


Stamps: Flourishing Phrases
Cardstock: Basic Black, Peekaboo Peach
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: Archival Black
Accessories: Flourish Thinlits, Layering Circles Framelits, 
Boho Chic Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Peekaboo Peach Ruched Ribbon, 
Basic Rhinestone Pearls, Stampin' Dimensionals

Today was a LONG day.  I didn't sleep the best last night which actually turned out to be a blessing in disguise.  I started the day with a PET scan.  To prep for the test you have to lay absolutely still for 80 minutes and then another 25 minutes for the actual scan.  I managed to sleep through both parts and left the hospital feeling rested and refreshed.  I got my nails done and then went on to my next appointment.  I picked up something for supper and headed home a little after 5:00.  Luckily there is nothing on the schedule for tomorrow so I think it will be a day of rest!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: