August 26, 2016

Thoughtful Branches

My demonstrator friend, Christy, gave me this card last weekend at our stamping afternoon.



I love the color combinations that she used.



Remember my two "Surgery Specials".  There are only a few days left to to take advantage of these specials.  One is that if you purchase this bundle in August there will be six free cards that you get to make when I am back on my feet . . . just like a free class using the Thoughtful Branches stamp set . . . two fall cards, two winter cards, and two spring cards.  You will want to let me know soon if you want this bundle so I can get them ordered. This set and thinlit dies are only available while supplies last so I want to make sure you get one.

The second "Surgery Special" is free shipping during the month of August!    No matter the size of the order and yes you can combine it with the above "Surgery Special".


Today has been a day of rest again.  Hopefully soon I will feel like I have enough energy to start making more of my own cards to post!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: