January 18, 2018

Happy Birthday Thinlits

When I first saw this paper at the convention in November I fell in live with it. Once I ordered some and started working with it . . . not so much!!   So . . . when I saw this card on Pinterest, I decided to give it a try.  It is super simple and I really like the result!!



I took this as a swap to my monthly Paper Pals swap group and I think they all liked it as well!!


Cardstock: Powder Pink, Basic Black
Designer Series Paper: Painted With Love
Accessories: Happy Birthday Thinlits, Big Shot, 
Fine-Tip Glue Pen, Metallic Enamel Shapes

Today has ended up being my eat out day.  I am meeting some friends for lunch . . . the lunch that usually lasts till close to supper time.  If it lasts that long I will just go from the lunch restaurant to the restaurant where I am meeting some friends for supper.  Good thing John is not a picky eater and like take-out!!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: