January 29, 2018

Petal Palette

Petal Palette was perfect for several of the generic sympathy cards someone had ordered.  The black and white was also perfect for the non-gender specific cards.



Flowerbug's Inkspot, a blog I follow, had a card with this basic design on the front, although hers was a funky fold card.


Stamps: Petal Palette, Rose Wonder
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Basic Black,  
Designer Series Paper: Petal Passion
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Petals & More Thinlit Dies, Big Shot, Pretty Label Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

Today looks to be a pretty busy day . . . it starts with a doctor's appointment in the morning to see if I can shake this sinus crap that has been bothering me.  Since I have to be in Iowa City tonight for the Perennial Birthday Class I am just going to spend the afternoon there.  I will probably try to go to the nail salon, but I will have my book with me if I have any other time to kill.


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: