January 10, 2018

Heartfelt Blooms

There is always one Sale-a-Bration set that stands out to me and this year it is Heartfelt Blooms!!  This is the same color scheme as the card I posted a few days ago and that you can see here.



This is one of the cards I took as a swap to a demonstrator meeting on Saturday.  I really should try some other color combinations but I am really loving the gray and yellow combo!!


Stamps: Heartfelt Blooms
Cardstock: Smoky Slate, Basic Gray, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight
Designer Series Paper: Bubbles and Fizz
Ink: Basic Gray
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Big Shot, 
Shimmer Ribbon Pack, Glue Dots

Yesterday was a pretty much do nothing day.  I did work on the Save the Dates for Hanna's friend some in the evening.  I HAVE to finish them up today as Hanna is coming home this evening for a doctor's appointment tomorrow and she is going to take them back with her.  

I am loving the warmer temperatures, but would love to see the sun a little bit as well!!!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: