January 21, 2018

Petal Palette

Petal Passion Designer Series paper is so awesome and you can do so much with it.  Here is another example of it colored in . . . but not nearly as much coloring for those that aren't like me and love to color!!




This is one of the cards that someone brought as a shoebox swap a couple of weeks ago.  I am sorry I forgot to sticky note who brought what this time.  It is one of the cards that everyone will be making tomorrow night at Make-It-Monday.


Stamps: Petal Palette
Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Basic Black, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Petal Passion
Ink: Basic Black, Various Stampin Blends
Accessories: 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 2" Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday was a very successful shopping outing.  I found five lanterns for Hanna and only spent a minimal amount of money.  A win win for everyone. After a great lunch, Luetta and I made our way home, and I spent the rest of the afternoon with a good book.  Today I need to get busy and get everything cut for tomorrow night!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: