January 13, 2018

Celebrate You Thinlits

There is absolutely no stamping on this card, but it certainly gets it's message across.  When I first saw these thinlits I was wondering how easily they would cut out, but I am here to tell you they pop out of the die super simply.  Since this was a swap I took to our demo meeting last Saturday and we also used this "celebrate" at stamp night last Monday I cut out over 50 of these in a snap. 



I used the Picture Perfect Party Designer Series paper here, but this would be a great way to use up all of the scraps of the DSP you have laying around.


Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Basic Black, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Picture Perfect Party
Accessories: Sparkle Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 
Banner Triple Punch, Tutti Frutti Adhesive Backed Sequins, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today looks to be another cold, cold day so staying inside and doing not much of anything sounds like an awesome idea.  I do need to get to my stamp room at some point, but think I have mentioned that when it is this cold it is just too cold to be in there for any length of time, even with a space heater!! Warmer days have to be ahead . . . hopefully without snow!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: