January 9, 2018

Party Panda


I think these little pandas are just the cutest things!!!  I saw a card on someone's blog (can't remember who's) that had made this card in Lemon Line Twist, Basic Black and Whisper White.  I thought it would make a great Valentine's Day card by changing out the Lemon Lime Twist for Real Red.  I love the way it turned out!!




This is another one of the cards everyone made last night.


Stamps: Party Pandas, Lovely Inside and Out 
Cardstock: Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: memento Black, Sahara Sand
Accessories: Layering Circles Framelits, Big Shot, 
Aquapainter, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, 
Basic Black Solid Baker's Twine, Glue Dots

The day is off to a pretty slow start!!!  After the last few weeks I can freely admit I am tired and think I will just spend the day resting and maybe finishing my book!!!  I don't think there is anywhere I need to be or anything I really have to do!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: