January 4, 2018

Heartfelt Blooms and Petal Passion Designer Series Paper

Tonight is the first Thursday of the month, (amazing how often that rolls around) so it is Technique/Stamp Club night.  Last month we worked with adding color to designer series paper and we are continuing with that this month.  I saw a card like this on one of the display boards in Utah and thought it was very striking.  


It is perfect for club tonight!!  I used the Stampin' Blends to color everything in, but you could use markers, watercolor pencils, blender pens, or Aquapainters.


Stamps: Heartfelt Blooms
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler
Designer Series Paper: Petal Passion
Ink: Basic Black, Variety of Stampin' Blends
Accessories: 1 3/4" Punch, 2" Punch, Starburst Punch, 
Whisper White 1/4" Organza Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals


Man . . . I am ready for this COLD weather to leave!!!!  Hanna pointed out to me that we are in mid-winter, so I am taking that to mean it will be getting better from here on out!!

Everything is now ready for Technique/Stamp Club tonight.  I will be leaving in a little while for an appointment for my shoulder and then on to Iowa City for Club.  Hopefully before I leave I can get a good start on my swaps for a demonstrator meeting we are having on Saturday.  If not, then I will be REALLY busy tomorrow!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: