January 30, 2018

Colorful Seasons

I was looking through the swap cards I got when we were in Utah in November and came across this one . . . . and thought it was a good reminder!!  I sure do wish the weather was this warm . . . but  even so, a good reminder for me to just take time to enjoy the things around you!!




I love the color combination that was used on this card . . . it seems to peaceful and calm!!




I am getting a rather late start to the day today, because I seem to have slept in some.  My visit to the doctor yesterday revealed that I have a sinus infection and a good old fashioned cold, but with a compromised immune system, it has really knocked me for a loop.  I was glad to hear it was only that . . . I was afraid I might have been starting with the flu.  So my plan is to not do much the rest of the week, let the antibiotic do its magic, and hopefully be good to go this weekend for wedding dress shopping.  

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: