January 31, 2018

Sure Do Love You

Late start yesterday . . . even later start today!!!  Rest yesterday . . . even more rest today!!!  I am definitely taking to heart the advice I got on Monday . . . rest rest rest!

Today's card is one I got in a swap last month at our demonstrator meeting. Rory, who lives in New York, made this card as her swap.  


I love the descending heart sizes on this card.  I also like the designer series paper she chose to use on this card.  I have always used the other side of this particular pattern.


Stamps: Sure Do Love You
Cardstock: Blushing Bride, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Petal Passion
Ink: Basic Blushing Bride
Accessories: Lots to Love Box Framelits, Big Shot, Versamark, 
White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool,  
Whisper White 1/4" Organza Ribbon, 
Basic Rhinestone Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals

I am hoping that tomorrow I am ready to be on the go again.  I have several things I would like to do before heading to Des Moines on Friday morning for the shopping weekend!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: