January 19, 2018

Heartfelt Blooms

The Heartfelt Blooms stamp set is SO SO SO easy to work with and you get a beautiful stamped image every time!!  I finally branched out and decided to try it with another color other than gray!!!  


When I was looking for ideas to take to Paper Pals on Wednesday this one popped right out at me.  Island Indigo is not a color I usually use, but it was perfect for this card!!



Stamps: Heartfelt Blooms
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Whisper White, Island Indigo 
Ink: Island Indigo
Accessories: Basic Pearl Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals

Wow . . . what a difference a week makes in the weather!!!  Last Friday morning was so bitterly cold and today it is going to reach 40 . . . makes me want to get out my spring clothes!!!  However, now that it is not so cold I am hoping to work on cleaning up my stamp room so I can stamp in there again rather than the kitchen table!!! 


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: