January 2, 2018

Heartfelt Blooms

I think I might have mentioned that I have had no time to stamp with the new stamp products that will be available starting tomorrow.  So I have used the resources Stampin' Up! provides for us to share this video about one of the great Sale-a-Bration products. . . . Heartfelt Blooms.


Isn't this an awesome stamp set?  I can't wait to have time to play with it!!

Today has been a very interesting day . . . about 7:30 our furnace decided it did not want to work.  It got pretty chilly in here to say the least.  However after a call to the furnace people (Thank you Kuenster Plumbing and Heating) and a very quick response time they got it running again.  Evidently the pipe that goes outside that lets it come on had frozen up and was prohibiting it from running!!

Once that was taken care of I was on my way to my hair appointment and errands and ended up meeting my brother and nephew at the University Hospitals and Clinics to sit with my nephew while my brother had a procedure done.  That went better than expected and we were done about 3 hours before we were planning on so we all stopped and had lunch before they headed home to Illinois.  

I am bound and determined to get the Save the Dates done for Hanna friend this afternoon and tomorrow!!  Let's hope that happens!!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: