January 26, 2018

Lovely As A Tree

Lovely As A Tree has been in the catalog as long as I have been a demonstrator . . . a little over 13 years.  I still use this set a lot . . . especially when I am making sympathy cards.  I pulled it out this week and used it several times for my order of sympathy cards.



The picture does not do this card justice at all.  I tried photographing it several different ways and it always looked the same.  The tree and sentiment are embossed with gold embossing powder and it really looks elegant.


Stamps: Lovely As A Tree, Rose Wonder
Cardstock: Very Vanilla Thick, Very Vanilla 
Accessories: Versamark, Gold Embossing Powder, Heat Tool

So my goal of resting this week has gone quite well so far!!  I worked on some cards yesterday until last night when John and I and another couple went out for supper.  I am planning on working on cards again today until taking John to a doctor's appointment late this afternoon. 

Tomorrow and Sunday look to be more of the same!!  I should be good and rested up!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: