January 28, 2018

Save the Dates

I believe I may have mentioned that I was working on some Save the Date cards for one of Hanna's good friends.  Well, I received mine in the mail yesterday so now I can share them with you.



They use a combination of retired stamps.  To be honest I am not even sure what stamp sets they are from because when Hanna and Lauren were designing these this summer I told them to just keep out the ones that made the final cut and put them in a tub so I would know for sure which ones to use. The colors I remember . . . luckily . . . Powder Pink, Blushing Bride, Soft Suede, and Fresh Fig.  We originally had some green leaves in there as well, but took them out at the last minute and I like the result much better.


I think I have said before you can never have too many flower sets and this is a prime example of how you can mix and match them all together.

Today is gong to be another low key day.  I think we are going out to eat with Julie and Jason this evening for John's birthday, but other than that there is not much on the agenda.



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: