January 23, 2018

Heart Happiness

One of the blogs I look at . . . Stamp With Amy . . . had this card on it a couple of days ago.  I thought it would be perfect for a friend valentine card with out being too mushy.




It is one of the cards everyone got to make last night at Make-It-Monday. Other than a lot of coloring, it is really easy to do!!


Stamps: Heart Happiness, Waterfront
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Sweet Soiree
Ink: Memento Black, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Sweet & Sassy Framelit Dies, Big Shot, 
Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Rich Razleberry Blends Combo Pack, 
Faceted Gems, Stampin' Dimensionals

I decided last night that this week was going to be a pretty much do nothing week other than the couple of appointments that John and I have.  We will see how long that lasts!!  I was talking with Hanna on the way home last night and we decided that it was just in our nature to be busy and on the go!!  But I do know that I need to be smart in how much on the go I am!!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: