January 6, 2018

Heartfelt Blooms


Heartfelt Blooms is one of those stamp sets that really popped out at me when I first looked at the Sale-a-Bration catalog.  I must admit, though, that I was skeptical that I would be able to get the same effects as the catalog photos.



I worried for nothing . . . the set is so easy to use . . . the stamps and ink do all of the work.  I hope that everyone Monday night likes this set as much as I do.  This is one of the cards that everyone will be making.


Stamps: Heartfelt Blooms
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Basic black, Smoky Slate 
Ink: Basic Gray
Accessories: Shimmer Ribbon Pack, Glue Dots

This weekend is going to be extremely busy.  I am heading to Susie's house later this morning for a demonstrator get together.  It will be fun to see and visit with everyone.  I will be leaving there mid-afternoon and heading on to Adel to attend the coronation of one of Hanna's friends as Miss Rodeo Iowa. Sunday Hanna and I are attending a bridal fair in Des Moines.  It is a good thing I had tons of energy yesterday, as I got everything ready for Monday night as well as the things I needed to get ready for the weekend.  Now. . . if only the weather cooperates!! 

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!


No comments: