January 8, 2018

Petal Palette

The Petal Palette set is just made for the Stampin' Blends.  Between the stamp and the two different shades of blends it is so easy to get great looking cards.

This is another one of the card everyone will be making tonight.


Stamps: Petal Palette
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Ink: Memento Black, Old Olive and Rich Razzleberry Blends Combo packs
Accessories: Celebrate You Thinlits Dies, Big Shot, Fine Tip Glue Pen

So . . . this weekend was a whirlwind of activity.  Saturday was a great day spent stamping and coming home with tons of idea for upcoming stamp nights.  I left there early to head to Des Moines to attend the rodeo event. After spending the night with my brother and sister-in-law I headed out to meet Hanna for lunch before attending the bridal show.  In the meantime I had checked the weather back home and decided that I would just spend another night in Adel as there was a winter weather advisory out for around home.  The bridal show was a little overwhelming for both Hanna and I and we left there with no clear plan as to what we were going to do for a reception.  As it turned out it was a good thing I was spending another night because it gave us time to process everything and come up with a tentative plan.  I left for home at 7:00 this morning to be able to get all of the last minute things done I needed to for tonight's stamp night.  I bet I sleep like a log tonight!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: