January 25, 2018

Heartfelt Blooms

The one thing about sitting and resting is that it gives me a ton of time to browse Pinterest for card ideas.  That is a good thing and a bad thing!!  This card which everyone made last Monday night is one of those cards.  The one thing I don't like about Pinterest is that it is sometimes hard to trace the card back to it's original creator.


 

This new type of stamp "DistINKtive", which Stampin' Up! is getting a patent for, lays down the ink at different opacities, which gives the finished image more depth.  I can't wait to see what other stamps they come up with in the coming months.

  

Stamps: Heartfelt Blooms
Cardstock: Sweet Sugarplum, Basic Gray, Whisper White
Ink: Sweet Sugarplum, Basic Gray
Accessories: Tailored Tag Punch, Shimmer Ribbon Pack, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Well . . . my car is out of the shop . . . and I am trying to decide if it will be a stay at home day or a go somewhere day.  It is John's birthday today, so I would like to take him somewhere for supper tonight.  I guess we will see what the rest of the day brings before deciding on that!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: