January 24, 2018

Amazing You

Today's card is another one of the we made at a demonstrator meeting a couple of weeks ago, and again I am not sure who brought it!!  But I sure do like it!!!  I have seen other ones with the same layout on Pinterest, but not with the twist of the embossing folder.  I think it gives it just that extra pop!!



This was another one of the cards everyone made on Monday night at stamp night.  I am thinking this would be a great non traditional graduation card if made in school colors!!!

  

Cardstock: Smoky Slate, So Saffron, Basic Black, Basic Gray, Pool Party
Designer Series Paper: Myths and Magic Glimmer 
Accessories: CelebrateYou Thinlits, Sparkle Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 
Tailored Tag Punch, Tutti Frutti Adhesive Backed Sequins, 
Fine Tip Glue Pen

Other than my appointments yesterday I pretty much took it easy the whole day.  Today my car goes in to the shop so I know that I will be staying home today.  I am thinking that I may work some on an order of sympathy cards that I have to get done.  Other than that it is going to be another low key day!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: